From fundamental principles to advanced subspecialty procedures, Miller’s Anesthesia covers the full scope of contemporary anesthesia practice. It is the go-to reference for masterful guidance on the technical, scientific, and clinical challenges you face. Now, new chapters, new authors, meticulous updates, an increased international presence, and a new full-color design ensure that the 7th edition continues the tradition of excellence that you depend on. Plus, with Expert Consult functionality, you’ll have easy access to the full text online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Includes access to the full-text online for convenient referencing.
- Covers the full scope of contemporary anesthesia practice in just two volumes.
- Offers step-by-step instructions for patient management and an in-depth analysis of ancillary responsibilities and problems.
- Incorporates ‘Key Points’ boxes in every chapter that highlight important concepts.
New to this Edition:
- Extends the breadth of international coverage with contributions from prominent anesthesiologists from all over the world, including China, India, and Sweden.
- Features 30 new authors and 13 new chapters such as Sleep, Memory and Consciousness; Perioperative Cognitive Dysfunction; Ultrasound Guidance for Regional Anesthesia; Anesthesia for Correction of Cardiac Arrhythmias; Anesthesia for Bariatric Surgery; Prehospital Emergency and Trauma Care; Critical Care Protocols; Neurocritical Care; and Renal Replacement Therapy.
- Dedicates an entire section to pediatric anesthesia, to help you address the unique needs of pediatric patients.
- Presents a new full-color design – complete with more than 1,500 full-color illustrations – for enhanced visual guidance.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM - based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.