Pocket Atlas of Sectional Anatomy
Computed Tomography and Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Volume III: Spine, Extremities, Joints
T. B. Moeller, E. Reif
Full coverage of the spine, extremities, joints!
Known to radiologists around the world for its superior illustrations and practical features, the "Pocket Atlas of Sectional Anatomy" now reflects the very latest in imaging technology. In the clinic, this compact book acts as the perfect navigational tool for radiologists and technicians with CT and MRI.
Highlights of Volume III:
- All new CT and MR images of the highest quality presented alongside brilliant full-color drawings, now enhanced with cardiac imaging
- More than 470 illustrations
- Expanded and updated coverage of the structures of the arm, shoulder, elbow, hand, leg, hip, knee, foot, and spine
- Didactic approach and consistent format throughout – one slice per page pair
- Consistent color coding, making it easy to identify individual structures across contiguous sections