Pocket Atlas of Human Anatomy
Founded by Heinz Feneis, 5th revised edition
, 5. vydání, upravené , 2007
"A most valuable working pocket book for anyone in the field of anatomy and medicine" – Roger Warwick, University of London
Either as an illustrated dictionary or comprehensive atlas, this handy book has served healthcare professionals across disciplines as a trusted companion for decades. Now fully updated with more than 1,250 new entries, the Pocket Atlas of Human Anatomy is ready for a new generation.
- Concise definitions of more than 8,000 terms enhanced with hundreds of vivid, elegant illustrations.
- Coverage of all of the body's major organs and systems.
- Easy access – clearly organized, color-coded hierarchies.
- Up-to-date nomenclature according to the Federative Committee on Anatomical Terminology (FCAT).
- Comprehensive indexes in Latin and English.
- Compact, durable design – it fits in your pocket!
The perfect combination of both cutting-edge and time-tested features make the Pocket Atlas of Human Anatomy the best choice for physicians, physical therapists, medical students, nurses, dentists, physician's assistants – quite simply, anyone who works with the human body.
||černobílá, 907 ilustrací